Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Rezurrection' DLC on 360 August 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaNdMaN
Administrator

LNG Points : 1982
LNG Rep : 16

PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Rezurrection' DLC on 360 August 23   Thu 04 Aug 2011, 11:18

First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation, and now Resurrection. The latest Activision earnings release names the new Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC, and provides a release window of sometime this fiscal quarter (which means July through September). It would be ironically poorly timed, but great for promotional purposes, if the DLC were to hit (on Xbox 360 first, as per exclusivity agreements) during the September 2-3 Call of Duty XP event.

Hey, the first initials of each of those spell out "FEAR"! Or "FSEAR," but ... no, we're going with "FEAR."

Update: Activision detailed the DLC in a press release. The bad news: it's actually called "Rezurrection." The good news: it's launching August 23 on Xbox Live, and includes three "re-mastered levels of Zombie lore: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the Zombie factory that started it all," along with a brand new "Moon" level. It also includes an "enhanced Zombies Soundtrack" and a new Zombies Moon theme. Yes, by the way, this is really about fighting zombies on the moon.

The four "remastered" maps were previously included with the Hardened and Prestige releases -- if you already have one of those, the rest of this content will be free. Otherwise, it's the standard 1200 MS Points/$15. It'll be easy to acquire, too, according to One of Swords: " the short version is you'll be able to go into your Download History and re-download the classic pack you already own, and the fresh download will include the new Moon map. And you'll also get the soundtrack and theme, too."

Source

Forum FIFA Pro Club Manager: Message me on Xbox Live or this site if you'd like to join the club...
Back to top Go down
http://thelatenightgamers.forumotion.co.uk
SaNdMaN
Administrator

LNG Points : 1982
LNG Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Rezurrection' DLC on 360 August 23   Thu 04 Aug 2011, 11:24

I bought the first 3 packs, but if this is just zombies, I'll save my points for something else.

Forum FIFA Pro Club Manager: Message me on Xbox Live or this site if you'd like to join the club...
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Site Founder

LNG Points : 1195
LNG Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Rezurrection' DLC on 360 August 23   Thu 04 Aug 2011, 11:25

same here bro

TOASTY!
Back to top Go down
REMY I14I
Advanced Member

LNG Points : 449
LNG Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Rezurrection' DLC on 360 August 23   Thu 04 Aug 2011, 15:40

I won't be getting them, i don't like the newest map packs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Rezurrection' DLC on 360 August 23   

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Rezurrection' DLC on 360 August 23
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1