Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO MODDERS - NO CHEATS - JUST FUN GAMING AND BANTER ON XBOX LIVE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Visitor Counter
FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 Labels=0
Toasty’s Twitter
Follow ToastyHDGamer on Twitter
SaNdMaN Twitter
Follow iafrazieron Twitter

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
REMY I14I
Advanced Member

LNG Points : 449
LNG Rep : 6

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:10

Don't know but TOTW comes out every Wednesday. Sandman your avatar looks hot hahaha
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

LNG Points : 1982
LNG Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:17

x NuFc I DjA x wrote:
Don't know but TOTW comes out every Wednesday. Sandman your avatar looks hot hahaha

The last couple of minutes of EA's weekly podcast always tell you when Happy Hour is, and who is in TOTW.

I'm a studmuffin, and my avatar reflects that. She obviously has good taste Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://thelatenightgamers.forumotion.co.uk
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 17:48

Getting really pissed off now, at not being able to connect to UT on the console. Tried EA's workaround, which consists of putting your profile and game saves onto USB, but still won't connect.

I've reset my router and will try again later, but might just stick to Forza until they fix it. Nice one, EA Evil or Very Mad

Edit: seems to be working now. For how long, I wonder...

Last edited by SaNdMaN on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 09:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 09:56

Got my club value up to 45 million last night. I'm catching Dave up Very Happy

Only another 40 mil to go for the achievement Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Site Founder

LNG Points : 1195
LNG Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 15:49

OK studmuffin LOL
Back to top Go down
REMY I14I
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 12:27

SaNdMaN wrote:
Got my club value up to 45 million last night. I'm catching Dave up Very Happy

Only another 40 mil to go for the achievement Rolling Eyes
I'm on about 55 million now
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 14:24

I'm up to 60.2 mil now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Site Founder

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 17:29

i have a long way to go lol
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 09:12

Finally got the 85 mil achievement last night. Now to sell all my players and start spending Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Site Founder

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 09:26

how much will you get for all your players
Back to top Go down
REMY I14I
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 09:27

Must be nice i'm still stuck on 60 million
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 09:40

TOASTY wrote:
how much will you get for all your players

I boght most of them (900+ players) 300 coins, and am at least getting my money back, or 50-100 coins profit on each Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Dec 2011, 19:47

Here is my Spurs team so far...

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 UT12-Spurs

Saving up for IF Adebayor and IF Modric now.
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 13:39

Updated Spurs team. Saving up for IF Modric now...

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 UltimateTeam12-1
Back to top Go down
D4WES
Novice User

LNG Points : 51
LNG Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 18:14

A very impressive team there if I may say so myself.

I've not touched UT & I intend not too, either... In the past there was no point unless you are prepared to spend cash on the packs (correct me if I'm wrong).
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 18:26

Just bid 300 coins on normal gold players and resell for 350 BIN, and each time you get to 7500 coins, buy a Premium Gold pack. You don't need to spend any real money if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
D4WES
Novice User

LNG Points : 51
LNG Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 18:57

What has put me off is that Fifa 10 I paid for UT (800ms) & then almost every time I played a single player game I would get into the first half & then the game would jump back to the main menu, with my players contracts each losing a game, making it impossible to proceed.

Then FIFA 11 was free, but I found too many restrictions in Single Player tournaments to proceed & felt everything was pushing in the direction of having to spend money on packs. I gave up on UT & now I refuse to play it.
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:22

Just came across http://www.futhead.com/ which is a great database site, allowing you to identify the average prices for players.

Grab yourselves a bargain and start profiting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012, 10:34

Major updates to FIFA 12/Ultimate Team/Web App are out today...

"We're happy to announce that we will soon be releasing an update for the FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) and EA SPORTS Football Club (EAS FC) areas of FIFA 12. It will become available on Xbox 360 globally and on PlayStation 3 in North America on 13th March, and on PlayStation 3 in Europe and the rest of the world on 14th March.

We will be introducing a range of great new features for both areas of the game, as well as fixing some bugs and addressing two very important issues affecting the FUT community: Protecting FUT accounts against phishers and scammers, and the end-of-game disconnects affecting some FUT users on PlayStation 3 and PC.

Additionally, the update to the game will coincide with an upgrade for the FUT Web App. This work will require that the Web App is taken offline during the deployment of the update. We expect that the Web App will be offline from 12th March at around 7am GMT until approximately the same time on 16th March.

Your Security Is Paramount
We are immensely proud of the huge, passionate community that has built up around FIFA Ultimate Team and we're committed to providing it with the value and support it deserves. The upgrades we are announcing today are just one part of a continual and expanding commitment to the service we provide our community, and right at the heart of a great community is the security of its members.

We're committed to doing everything we can in our game to help keep you safe from phishers and scammers, and our March game update is key part of that commitment:

It will now only be possible to send trade offers to people on your friends list.
On entering FUT on your console for the first time after the update, you will be required to provide a unique answer to a security question.
If anyone else attempts to enter your FUT account from a different console, they will be required to enter the answer to your security question.
While these measures will certainly make life much more difficult for those attempting to compromise others' accounts, it's still vitally important that you protect your information.

You should never reveal your security question and answer to anyone, especially on a website other than the "ea.com" domain. Never give out your username or password. Never share your login credentials (e.g.: email address and password) for any reason. EA representatives will never ask you for your password. Non-EA individuals and/or websites that ask for your login information in exchange for discounted goods (e.g.: free virtual items) or other game-related services should not be trusted.

Get more advice on protecting yourself here.

Ending the End-Of-Game Disconnects
For some time now, a number of FUT gamers on PlayStation 3 and PC have suffered disconnections at the end of games. This was a problem associated with certain types of router hardware that resulted in very small but very important bits of data being blocked at the conclusion of a game.

We will be deploying a fix for this problem as part of this update.

Since those who were affected most severely suffered a serious degradation of their game experience, we will also be compensating those people with a haul of FUT content significant enough to demonstrate just how thankful we are for sticking with us while we tackled the problem.

THE MARCH GAME UPDATE: DETAILS

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Trading

To better keep you protected, you can now only send trade offers to friends.
A new trade notifications system will be deployed.
A new design will be released for the Trade Feed.
We have increased the maximum bid price from 10 million coins to 15 million.
Tournaments

New Prize types have been added with additional Packs and Items.
The prizing on offer for each tournament will now be displayed before you select one to enter.
A new tournament reward structure has been introduced, varying the prizing depending on the number of times a tournament has been entered.
We have introduced new tournament types, with entry criteria that allows for teams of mixed leagues, mixed nationalities or mixed clubs.
A new tournament type will only allow users a limited number of attempts over time.
[li]Your team's eligibility for tournament entry is now visible on the Squad screen, and requirements that aren't being met will be highlighted.
We have introduced a new difficulty level - Ultimate Difficulty. The toughest difficulty level in the game, it combines Legendary AI with a chemistry rating of 100.
Squad Building

You'll now find a new Squad Wizard to help build and/or fill out your squad quickly.
Introduced the ability to copy a squad to create variations more easily.
The chemistry links between players will now be more obvious, with a bad connection coloured red, mediocre coloured orange, and good remaining green.
Team of the Week

You can see the full Team of the Week and navigate and interact with it.
You can now bring up Team of the Week player bios.
You'll have access to new navigation to change between current and previous Teams of the Week.
Bug Fixes

We have fixed the end-of-game disconnection error affecting some PS3 and PC users.
A recently discovered bug that allowed an Ultimate Team player to gain control of another player's team has been fixed.
Coins will no longer be awarded if a user Alt-tabs away at the beginning of FUT games on PC.
Addressed a disconnection bug if a user tried to add more than 100 cards to their Watch List.
Fixed a problem where the user receives a Debug Text error message in the Watch List when attempting to bid on an item that has already expired.

EA SPORTS Football Club

Users now have the option to choose the Skill Level they want to play the EAS FC Challenge on. Each Skill Level will offer different XP rewards. You'll still only be able to complete the EAS FC Challenge once, though.
EAS FC Challenges can now utilise Be A Pro to have player-specific objectives, rather than having to play as the entire team.
EAS FC Challenges can now start from a Yellow Card scripted sequence, so you can be thrown into a crucial part of the match from the get-go.
The [X] Button has replaced the [BACK] button to open up the EA SPORTS Football Club hub on Xbox 360, while the [SQUARE] button has replaced the [SELECT] button to open up the EAS FC hub on PlayStation 3.
EA SPORTS Football Club is now a selectable option in the Main Menu bar. Selecting it will open up the EAS FC hub.
A new visual effect will now appear over the top of the EAS FC widget when you level up.
Bug Fixes

Completing an EAS FC Challenge was not awarding XP for some people. This has been fixed.

FIFA Ultimate Team Web App

Full Screen Mode

Enjoy FUT Web in full screen, including enhanced high-resolution graphics and all the new visual improvements. Note: Typing will not work in full-screen mode in Flash, so a keypad has been added for auction features.
Console Security Question

The FUT Web App's existing security question now works in conjunction with FUT on your console. You can no longer create your question on FUT Web, it must be created from your console. Your old security question will continue to function until you change it from FUT Console.
When logging into FUT Web on a new computer or browser, or after 30 days, you will be asked to verify your answer.
You now have the option of locking your account from the security question screen on FUT Web if you feel it has been compromised. If you do choose to do this, you must login into FUT on your console to recover your account.
Auction Info Tooltip

All active auctions now have a tooltip that displays all relevant auction information - simply hover over the item.
Bidding Changes

When you are outbid on an auction, the new amount will be highlighted in red beside the current bid. This is to warn you of a potential drastic change in bid prices where some people have been tricked in to losing many coins.
The Bid button will be delayed for 2 seconds if you have been outbid. This ensures everyone has fair time to review the latest bid.
Holding down the increment and decrement button will raise/lower the price, making it quicker when clicking.
Squad Management

Copy any Squad directly from the squad selector.
Your Active Squad is now highlighted on the squad selector
Dynamic Icons for Auction Search Filters

Each search filter now has a unique icon.
Flags, leagues and team crests are now displayed for Players.
Player positions now co-ordinate with their respective colour, as well as the formation icons.
Active Messaging

Replaced the play/pause controls with icons for each message.
Dynamic messaging now appears in the Store.
Usability and Art Improvements

You will notice a wide range of improvements to the design and usability of FUT Web, including better design elements, updated search filter options and a new filter for manager nationality. There are too many individual changes to list here, but you should certainly notice the difference."

Source
Back to top Go down
chakkerz101
GFX Guru

LNG Points : 143
LNG Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 May 2012, 10:40

Don't know whether you've sussed this out at all yet Ian, but I cocked up last night buying Robinho cards and bought one too many as I didn't realise my trade pile was full so was stuck with a duplicate and the xbox version forces you to quick sell doesn't it cos you can't go to other screens and move anything.

So, I dashboarded, left it til today and turned on the web version and fortunately my duplicate was waiting for me in the new items pile, so before i went to it i made sure there was a gap in my trade pile and then put it up for quick auction.

No being forced to lose money.

Just thought i'd mention it incase you'd never tried that.

Bloody stupid that it puts you in that position in the first place.

---

Even dashboarding and just going back into it on the xbox version works actually. Had to do this twice just this evening as bought head coach cards and it kept erroring when went to do a quick auction. Dashboarding made it put them in my trade pile when it wouldn't let me do it cos of the BS error.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chakkers
SaNdMaN
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 May 2012, 21:42

Cool find, Emma. I'll bear that in mind next time I'm bulk buying Balotelli
Back to top Go down
chakkerz101
GFX Guru

LNG Points : 143
LNG Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2012, 17:04

I didn't actually realise as well that you can press LB and go into the trade pile and any expired auctions you have, you can move cards back into your club for the time being to make room for any duplicates you want to add to the trade pile/quick auction. Stupidly, it doesn't let you move sold items from there which would make more sense. That's why I didn't notice this before because no (A) Action button came up when looking at the sold items, so I just assumed you just couldn't do anything with the cards in there.

There are so many tweaks they could make to UT to make it more efficient and stop you from potentially losing money due to their lack of insight with silly issues like this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chakkers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team   FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2