1) Once the game has finished, select 'Match Highlights', select the goal you want to save and click 'Upload to EA'. Choose a slot and wait for it to upload.
2) Go to www.easports.com
and log in using your email and password.
3) Once you have signed in (top-right corner of page) click 'My Player Hub'.
4) Select 'Videos & Images'.
5) It will show a list of your 'Video Highlights'. Scroll down until you find the video you just uploaded and then click on it.
6) Click 'Download', there should be a small arrow pointing downwards, accept the agreement and click save, choosing your destination.
7) Lastly, upload this clip to YouTube.
I'm going to start uploading the best goals from our Pro Clubs games soon.